Intermediate structural technician (man and woman)
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to the realization of an engineering project.
- Design and draw plans of buildings made of steel structure, reinforced concrete, prestressed concrete and wood structure;
- Operate computer-aided design and drawing (CAD) workstations.
- Develop and prepare sketches; design construction details.
- Responsible for the conformity of drawings versus specifications and other data.
- Must conduct information research, ensure that project documents are consistent, communicate regularly with professionals (architects, engineers, etc.) and other resource persons (clients, subcontractors, etc.) on projects and make decisions.
- Participate in project start-up and coordination meetings with clients and professionals involved.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Be the contact person in the engineering department for draftsmen and women.
- DEC in architecture.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of Autocad (required), Revit (an asset).
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Holder of the General Health and Safety Card issued by ASP Construction.
- Knowledge of Construction Codes/National Building Code NBC.
- Knowledge and experience in construction (an asset).
- Excellent command of French and English (oral and written).
- Be available to occasionally travel outside Montreal for work and/or training.
- You must be a resourceful, responsible and organized person.
- You must be able to integrate into a well-established team
- Competitive salary.
- Career development opportunities.
- Continuous training.
- A stimulating work environment.
- International geographical presence.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information about our services.